Home » Silmax » THE HISTORY
THE HISTORY

UGO NESPOLO FOR
50° SILMAX

[View Gallery]

The Silmax history begun in 1819, when Paul Alessio started to produce his tools by using the iron from the valleys of Lanzo Torinese. His new workshop was called “Usine”.

In 1875, approx. 50 years later, Mr. G.B. Savant bought the “Usine” in order to start the production of his tools. In Germany he had acknowledged the techniques to produce helix-drills.

1955 was another “historical”  date for the company.  Under the guidance of Enrico Maria Fumagalli the “Usine” resumed the production of tools, that was stopped for some years.

Thanks to an innovative management, which in 1975 became 20 years old, the glorious “Usine” became SILMAX, a modern SpA.

In 2005 Silmax celebrated it's 50th birthday. A great happening that has been celebrated with all the people who helped to reach this goal.

  [more]
 
               
SILMAX SPA
Headquarter, Via Fucine 9, 10074
Lanzo Torinese (TO)
Ph. +39 0123 940301 Fax +39 0123 940399
Home | Products | Services | News | Silmax | Museum | Sitemap | Contact All Rights Reserved © 2015